marți, 22 mai 2018

MODEL TEST TIP BACALAUREAT


luni, 15 ianuarie 2018

SCRATIVE-LECTII

Aplicația SOCRATIVE poate fi folosită la elaborarea și administrarea unor instrumente de evaluare pentru orice disciplină care permite aplicarea testelor grilă, prezentând următoarele avantaje:  Crearea cu ușurință a unui test ce poate conține itemi cu alegere multiplă, itemi cu alegere duală sau· itemi cu răspuns scurt.  Rezolvarea testului se poate face utilizând dispozitive IT diferite (PC, Laptop, Tabletă, Telefon mobil)· cu condiția accesului și conectării la INTERNET ). 




The universe's scalar dimensions can be visualized like Russian Dolls nested inside of each other, getting infinitely bigger and infinitely smaller...

The universe's scalar dimensions can be visualized like Russian Dolls nested inside of each other, getting infinitely bigger and infinitely smaller...


Standard Model of physics accurately predicts

Currently, the Standard Model of physics accurately predicts only about 4-5% of our universe. The other 95% is "missing" and composed of "dark matter" and "dark energy". Perhaps what they are missing is the incredibly abundant energy that exists within SPACE itself. It is missing from their equations because they did something known as "renormalization" where they effectively swept the infinite density of the vacuum of space under the rug mathematically and then proceeded with their equations as if this energy were not important to include in a theory that is supposed to, by definition, include everything.

When Nassim Haramein accounts for the energy that exists in the vacuum of space itself then the need to throw in this missing new type of matter that was invented out of thin air and added to the standard model to hopefully make it work out is no longer necessary. You can then calculate that the proton, for example, has enough mass-energy inside of it to create a singularity in its center: a mini black hole.

See Nassim Haramein's paper "The Schwarzschild proton" for the details of this theory that shows that only a very small percentage (~10⌃-39%) of the vacuum fluctuations available within a proton volume need be cohered and converted to mass-energy in order for the proton to meet the Schwarzschild condition of a black hole.

Human Body Ingredients


Music reflects the structure of space-time.

Music reflects the structure of space-time. Here we see how the musical system called the circle of fifths perfectly maps to the cube octahedron, or what Buckminster Fuller called the "vector equilibrium" which is comprised of 6 pairs of equal and opposite vectors that perfectly match the 6 pairs of tri-tones (the interval that divides the 12-tone musical scale perfectly in half).

We already have the fractal geometry of the structure of the vacuum of space encoded into our musical systems!

image by Cosmometry / post by Jamie Janover

How something appears is always a matter of perspective...

How something appears is always a matter of perspective...